The Pearl S. Buck House, an iconic Bucks County stone farmhouse and National Historic Landmark, along with the Cultural Center, Welcome Center, and Estate Pavilion sit on a stunning 67-acre estate with prize-winning gardens and manicured grounds. Multiple indoor and outdoor rental spaces are available to make your event, party, class or workshop a memorable one.
Weddings at Pearl S. Buck Estate
With a range of outdoor and indoor settings, both rustic and modern, we have the perfect space to make your special day magical. Find out how we can help make your dream wedding come true.
Weddings, Parties, & Special Events
The historic Pearl S. Buck estate, located near Philadelphia in idyllic upper Bucks County, provides an unforgettable setting for your wedding venue or special event.
- Areas available: Garden, Terrace, Barn, Janet L. Mintzer Center (Indoor Ballroom), Estate Pavilion
- Indoor Ballroom capacity: 175
- Estate Pavilion capacity: 200+
- Cultural Center (Barn) capacity: 50
- Comprehensive event planning available
- Weather-friendly with indoor and outdoor options and flexibility
- Photographer-friendly areas including manicured gardens and lawns, water features, a rustic greenhouse and historic stone archways
- Approved and preferred caterer list for all budgets
- Approved vendor list for photography, decor, music, and more
Whether you are looking for a small or large venue, an outdoor or indoor setting for your special event, we have the perfect space for your:
- Birthday party
- Anniversary party
- Retirement party
- Family reunion
- Baby shower
- Sweet Sixteen
- Bar or Bat Mitzvah party
- Baby's First Birthday
- Engagement party
- Bridal shower
- And more!
Conferences, Meetings, Classes & Workshops
The Janet L. Mintzer Conference & Event Center, in a serene 67-acre setting convenient to Bucks County, Montgomery County, and the Philadelphia area, offers a great location for meetings, conferences, and more.
- 175 table seating
- 200 conference-style seating
- A/V Capabilities:
- Drop-down screen
- Ceiling speakers
- Stereo system
- Tables & chairs:
- High top tables
- Banquet size tables (72 inch)
- Dinner size tables (60 inch)
- Chiavari chairs
- Other amenities:
- Handicap accessible bathroom
- Multipurpose room
- Office space
- Warming kitchen
- Stage Lighting
Approximate drive-times are:
- 15 minutes from Doylestown, PA
- 15 minutes from Quakertown, PA
- 30 minutes from New Hope, PA
- One hour from Philadelphia, PA
- One hour from Princeton, NJ
- Two hours from New York, NY
There are not enough words in the world to describe how amazing our wedding day was at the Pearl S. Buck Estate! We fell in love with this venue on Instagram- and as soon as we pulled into the grounds we KNEW this was where we wanted to get married. The pictures are gorgeous- and the real thing is even more stunning! Pearl S Buck offers many options for wedding ceremonies- so it can be tailored to each individual vision, budget, and taste.
WOW! everything and I mean everything about our wedding was perfection. The venue itself, the perfectly groomed grounds, the food at Jamie Hollander, Leslie & Rachael, I could go on forever. Everyone raved about the food and how beautiful the venue was. We got lucky with beautiful weather and I could not be happier with Pearl Buck Estate and Jamie Hollander Catering. Well worth every penny.
The Pearl S. Buck Estate was the perfect venue for our October wedding. The grounds are stunning and are an ideal location for photos. They have seasonal flowers and plants all over the patio and throughout the grounds. From the cocktail hour setup on the patio to the beautifully lit reception tent, everything was top notch. If you are looking for a rustic feel that is high class, this is the place.